Finally Found the Error I've Been Looking for (or "OSX Error Code Lookup Tool")
In a recent project, I kept receiving a -10000 error in the console when running my app. Quite frustrating to say the least since the error description was useless, and Google wasn't any help at all either.
So I was completely thrilled to come across the OSX Error Code Lookup Tool. Download, compile, and plug in your error code -- it'll give you something good back!
- Give your old Mac software eternal life | Macworld (2018-06)
- 19 Lush Green Images of Summer (2017-08)
- How to Photograph a Solar Eclipse (2017-08)
- 3 Creative Exercises for Using a Slow Shutter Speed (2017-08)
- Auto White Balance: Yay or Nay? (2017-08)
- 7 Travel Photography Tips I've Learned from People in the Industry (2017-08)
- Mac OS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (2016-07)
- History of OS X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (2016-07)
- What Mac OS X Could Have Been: Inside Mac OS X Developer Preview 1 (AKA Mac OS X Before Aqua) – Pingie.com (2016-06)
- https://apple.news/A2pgMxSjhOPKxXvf_h_i_bg (2016-06)
- http://ta.twi.tudelft.nl/users/vuik/wi211/disasters.html (2015-04)