Google Should stick with straight XML
Interesting article explaining the differences between Google's old XML API, and the new SOAP API. This guy thinks they should have stuck with the straight XML and HTTP URI, rather than moving to SOAP. What do you think? Personally, I'm jsut glad that either is available. He lso points to the eBay Developers Program which allows HTTP/XML access to eBay functions. Wish I had known about this before I wrote my eBay scraper! SOAP, or not to SOAP?
- Google’s 80-acre megacampus will take over a chunk of San Jose (2021-06)
- Google Gets Approval for Downtown West Campus Designed by SITELAB Urban Studio | ArchDaily (2021-06)
- Google wins approval for 'Downtown West' mega campus in San Jose (2021-06)
- The Connected Histories of #StopAAPIHate and #BlackLivesMatter (2021-04)
- Redefining what a map can be with new information and AI (2021-04)