Links for September 18, 2021
Posted on Saturday, Sep 18, 2021 10:27 PM
- ↪︎ In iOS 15 you can set limits on the minimum and maximum sizes of dynamic type.
Restricting Dynamic Type Sizes
- ↪︎ I have the Nintendo LEGO set (haven’t built it yet), but I might have to build this game boy afterwards
My Little Game Boy | The Brothers Brick | The Brothers Brick
- ↪︎ These should be more of a thing everywhere.
Banff Wildlife Crossings
- ↪︎ View masking in SwiftUI
- ↪︎ Boy it would be hard to judge this. I’d be like “Everyone wins!!”
View images of the best shortlisted timber projects from the 2021 World Architecture Festival
- ↪︎ I love the Little Free Libraries - I had planned to make one when we bought a house, but there’s one in the neighborhood we moved into. Free movies is great too!
"Free Blockbuster" boxes let you drop off, or take, a VHS movie
- ↪︎ This fifth part of the Advanced SwiftUI Animations series will explore the Canvas view. Technically, it is not an animated view, but when combined with TimelineView from Part 4, it brings a lot of interesting possibilities, as shown in this digital rain example: I had to delay this article several weeks because the Canvas view ... Read more
Advanced SwiftUI Animations - Part 5: Canvas - The SwiftUI Lab
- ↪︎ Gorgeous drawings.
Mark Cuban just donated a trove of World Trade Center drawings to the Cooper Hewitt
- ↪︎ It is our responsibility. Period.
Afghanistan is Our Generation's MS St. Louis Moment | Time
- ↪︎ Beautiful wood and white walls combo
The Urban Courtyard Home / Sudaiva Studio | ArchDaily