Links for April 28, 2022
Posted on Thursday, Apr 28, 2022 8:02 PM
- ↪︎ New atomic clock loses only one second every 300 billion years
- ↪︎ The Life of MS-DOS
- ↪︎ This article attempts to resolve some of the most common misconceptions around IPv6.
IPv4 vs. IPv6 FAQ
- ↪︎ Deleting your app from the iOS simulator during UI tests
- ↪︎ 1500 Archers on a 28.8: Network Programming in Age of Empires and Beyond
- ↪︎ This review of the Mac Studio is astounding. It really is a desktop supercomputer.
2022 Mac Studio (20-core M1 Ultra) Review
- ↪︎ Frames in SwiftUI
- ↪︎ Swift actors tutorial - a beginner's guide to thread safe concurrency
- ↪︎ Parkinson's is the world's fastest-growing neurological disorder.