Links for June 25, 2023
Posted on Sunday, Jun 25, 2023 1:54 AM
- ↪︎ How to use the @available attribute in Swift
- ↪︎ Using URLSession with async/await in Swift
- ↪︎ Completed in 2019 in San Francisco, United States. Images by Tim Griffith, Matthew Millman, Cesar Rubio. Moscone Center is an expansive collection of light-filled spaces that accommodates a variety of convention-related activities while making strong...
Moscone Center Expansion / Skidmore, Owings & Merrill + Mark Cavagnero Associates
- ↪︎ These Homes Prove that Prefabrication Doesn't Have to Be Modular or Monotonous
- ↪︎ Exerting Influence Without Authority
- ↪︎ New exhibition celebrates first independent woman architect in U.S., Minerva Parker Nichols
- ↪︎ Global oil production averaged 89.8 million barrels of oil per day in 2021. Here are the world's largest oil producers.
Visualizing the World’s Largest Oil Producers
- ↪︎ This map juxtaposes nations and Indian states to provide a new perspective on the world's soon-to-be most populous country
Mapped: The Population of India’s States Compared with Countries
- ↪︎ Learn what progress view is and how to use it.
- ↪︎ Introduction to antipatterns for retrospectives, and how to refactor your situation for the better
- ↪︎ Musée Mécanique is a “Creepy and Delightful Vintage Arcade in San Francisco.” The arcade is an interactive gallery of old-fashioned penny arcade games and artifacts. You can find it at the Fisherma…
Short documentary about antique arcade Musée Mécanique in San Francisco
- ↪︎ Swift In-Out (inout) Parameters
- ↪︎ Things I Learnt from a Senior Software Engineer
- ↪︎ From qubits to quantum superposition: How quantum computers work
- ↪︎ MS-DOS game programmers had do deal with several limitations, In this article, we'll go over some of these obstacles and learn how we used the DOS/4GW extender & protected mode to unleash the power of 32-bit DOS.
DOS/4GW and Protected Mode
- ↪︎ Interactive article explaining how GPS works.
GPS – Bartosz Ciechanowski
- ↪︎ Prince’s Legendary Concert at First Avenue in 1983
- ↪︎ A Guided Tour of the NES
- ↪︎ A study finds that certain types of microbes in the gut can be an early warning for Alzheimer's
When Gut Bacteria May Be an Early Sign of Disease
- ↪︎ Gentle Brain Stimulation Can Improve Memory During Sleep — WIRED
- ↪︎ Black Los Angeles and the LAPD in the Early 1960s
- ↪︎ The First Gui? Volscan Controls The Air
- ↪︎ Ancient Sumerian Star Map Reveals Cataclysmic Asteroid Impact
- ↪︎ Are You Confusing Leadership and Control?
- ↪︎ When working on large iOS apps, all the tasks you need to perform before you even get started writing code can begin to consume a lot of time. I’m talking ab...
Make your terminal tell you when it's done
- ↪︎ When debugging a large project in Xcode that a large team works on, the console can get quite busy. Logs are everywhere! It can be difficult to sift through ...
Xcode Tip: filtering debugger output
- ↪︎ This is neat - Feedbase turns RSS feeds into NNTP posts.
- ↪︎ A beginner-friendly tutorial on bitwise operations in C
Demystifying bitwise operations, a gentle C tutorial
- ↪︎ Black Soldiers and their Families' Activism during the Antebellum Era
- ↪︎ Chengdu Tianfu City Planning Hall / AND Studio
- ↪︎ Completed in 2022 in Mykonos, Greece. Images by Yiannis Hadjiaslanis , George Fakaros. In a plot with a significant slope and south orientation, located in Choulakia, Mykonos, and overlooking Delos and Rineia islands, we decided to...
Latypi Residence / A31 Architecture
- ↪︎ Swift DocC: How to Host Document Archive on Web Server and GitHub Pages
- ↪︎ Use Xcode to develop a multiplatform app
- ↪︎ Merge Sort In Swift
- ↪︎ Visualise the Matthew Effect with Swift Charts
- ↪︎ Three Ways to Refactor Massive SwiftUI Views
- ↪︎ How to use custom names for Swift properties when decoding JSON data
- ↪︎ Developer guide on passkeys for iOS
- ↪︎ Using RSS to ‘Rewild’ What You See
- ↪︎ Mastering charts in SwiftUI: Legends.