Links for September 24, 2023
Posted on Sunday, Sep 24, 2023 5:18 AM
- ↪︎ Offline Is Just Online With Extreme Latency
- ↪︎ SwiftUI EnvironmentValues
- ↪︎ Designing for the unexpected is hard, if not impossible. However we can train ourselves to make the unpredictable nature of people a part of our design process. Here's what I learned while designing for kids.
Designing for the Unexpected
- ↪︎ Beyond the mystique lies a complicated history.
Where Did “Tibetan” Sound Bowls Really Come From?
- ↪︎ Quick question: How would you align all subviews horizontally while keeping their centers aligned using autolayout?
Autolayout and aligning subviews
- ↪︎ Parse and generate Swift code using SwiftSyntax packages. It is especially useful when writing custom Swift Macros.
SwiftSyntax: Parse and Generate Swift source code
- ↪︎ In addition to the PhaseAnimator, SwiftUI introduced the KeyframeAnimator in iOS 17, allowing developers to create advanced animations using keyframes. In
Creating Advanced Animation with KeyframeAnimator in SwiftUI