Interesting take on the flat iron shape. It really is reminicent of aspen or maybe even birch trees.
Posted on Saturday, Feb 6, 2021 5:58 PM
Interesting take on the flat iron shape. It really is reminicent of aspen or maybe even birch trees.Studio Gang envisions a tree-inspired mixed-use project to add to Denver's skyline
- I.M. Pei & Partners' Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art Captured by Nipun Prabhakar | ArchDaily (2021-05)
- Printemps Haussmann, the late 19th to early 20th century Art Nouveau department store and the headquarters of the Printemps department store chain located on Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, France. (2021-05)
- Apple announces $1 billion North Carolina campus (2021-04)
- A Curved Roof Covered In Diamond-Shaped Zinc Shingles Adds A Creative Touch To This Home (2021-04)
- Sky Yards Hotel / Domain Architects (2021-04)