Tagged with Debugging
- 16. I give all of my employees a Rubber Duck, because it does work.
I give all of my employees a Rubber Duck, because it does work. http://feeds.hanselman.com/~/640347138/0/scotthanselman~The-art-of-Rubber-Ducking-or-Rubber-Duck-Debugging
- 01. Bad Debugger, Bad!
- The art of Rubber Ducking or Rubber Duck Debugging (2020-12)
- How Debuggers Work: Getting and Setting x86 Registers, Part 1 | Moritz Systems (2020-11)
- Three Questions About Each Bug You Find (2017-08)
- The Debugging Mindset - ACM Queue (2017-04)
- Debugging using system calls in Mac OS X (2016-08)
- Quick Look Debugging - NSHipster (2016-05)
- Autolayout breakpoints - NSHint (2016-03)
- An @import-ant Change in Xcode • furbo.org (2015-11)
- Cocoa with Love: Debugging tips for Objective-C programming (2009-02)