Tagged with Manufacturing
- 28. Links for August 28, 2021
Links for August 28, 2021
- 28. The world's first fossil-free steel
The world's first fossil-free steel
- 11. Links for June 11, 2021
Links for June 11, 2021
- 11. To transition towards low-carbon energy systems we need low-cost energy storage. Battery costs have been falling quickly.
The price of batteries has declined by 97% in the last three decades
- 11. I truly love the idea of taking the waste products from manufacturing processes - baby carrots are just ugly carrots ground down, sawdust becomes MDF, and potato parts become tater tots!
Tater Tots are tasty trash
- 09. This isn’t looking good.
The global chip shortage is starting to have major real-world consequences
- 09. Links for May 9, 2021
Links for May 9, 2021